Biocides MBT Based (INNOVA BCD 501) In Bombay
INNOVA BCD 501 is a concentrated Non-oxidizing organic biocide formulated with Methylene bis Thiocyanate(MBT) - organo sulphur group and Quaternary ammonium molecules based broad spectrum biocide for control of microorganism growth in cooling water systems.
INNOVA BCD 501 is relatively quick kill biocide, with a 2 to 4 hours contact time. Excellnet biocide for SRBs. The kill mechanism is to block the transfer of electrons in the microorganism, prevent oxidation/reduction mechanisms. It is pH sensitive and hydrolyses quickly at pH greater than 8. High levels of dissolved ferric iron deactivate this product.
- It is a good microbiocide.
- Dosage in cooling water treatment programs 25 to 45 ppm for effective control of biocide activity, for cooling waters.
Method of Feeding :
- INNOVA BCD 501can be fed as received or diluted with water minimum 10% concentration with any chemical feed solution. The chemical should be added to cooling tower basin (or any other point, which provides uniform mixing) addition should be made to metering pump to minimize handling.
Feed Requirements :
- Badly fouled systems must be cleaned before treatment to start. INITIAL DOSE - When the system is noticeably fouled, slug feed 25 to 50 ppm of INNOVA BCD 501 in the system. SUBSEQUENT DOSE - When the Microbial count is evident, slug feed 20 to 40 ppm of INNOVA BCD 501.
Control Testing :
- The best indication of the successful application of INNOVA BCD 501 is visual inspection of tower surfaces or monitoring changes in heat transfer on metal surface of process equipment.
Uses of on-site bacterial counts or microscopic examination provide relative indicators of system cleanliness and biological control. If bacteria counts are used, Note that counts may be high immediately after biocide addition. Counts will be lower as control is achieved.
- INNOVA BCD 501 is available in 25Kgs, 50Kgs & 200 Kgs.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at