Biocides Isothiazolinone Based (INNOVA BCD 407) In Bombay
INNOVA BCD 407 is a Non-oxidizing organic biocide formulated with Alkyl isothiazolin-3-ones - organo sulphur group and other non-oxidizing molecules based broad spectrum Biocide for control of bacteria and algae in industrial re-circulating cooling waters over a wide range of pH.
INNOVA BCD 407 is effective against both general aerobic and spore forming bacteria, over a pH range of 6.5 to 9.0. INNOVA BCD 407 is very effective algaecides and fungicides - only at acid to slightly alkaline pH levels. Contact time is typically 5 to 6 hours.
- INNOVA BCD 407 kills micro-organisms by inhibiting microbial respiration and food transport through cell wall.
- Dosage in cooling water treatment programs 50 to 120 ppm for effective control of biocide activity, for cooling waters.
Method of Feeding :
- INNOVA BCD 407 can be fed as received or diluted with water minimum 10% concentration with any chemical feed solution. The chemical should be added to cooling tower basin (or any other point, which provides uniform mixing) addition should be made to metering pump to minimize handling.
Feed Requirements :
- Badly fouled systems must be cleaned before treatment to start. INITIAL DOSE - When the system is noticeably fouled, slug feed 50 to 75 ppm of INNOVA BCD 407 in the system. SUBSEQUENT DOSE - When the Microbial count is evident, slug feed 25 to 50 ppm of INNOVA BCD 407.
Control Testing :
- The best indication of the successful application of INNOVA BCD 407 is visual inspection of tower surfaces or monitoring changes in heat transfer on metal surface of process equipment.
Uses of on-site bacterial counts or microscopic examination provide relative indicators of system cleanliness and biological control. If bacteria counts are used, Note that counts may be high immediately after biocide addition. Counts will be lower as control is achieved.
- INNOVA BCD 407 is available in 25Kgs, 50Kgs & 200 Kgs.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at