Biocides TBTOB Based (INNOVA BCD 503) In Bombay
INNOVA BCD 503 is a bis(tributyltin) oxide based broad spectrum biocide for control of algae and fugus growth in cooling water systems. INNOVA BCD 503 may get deactivated by low pH, high silt, and organic fibers, such as cooling tower wood. Optimum pH is 7.0 to 8.5
- INNOVA BCD 503 is a good algaecide.
- INNOVA BCD 503 can be considered more as Bacteriostat than a bacteriacide and is more effective against gram-positive bacteria, rather than gram negative.
- Dosage in cooling water treatment programs 40 to 100 ppm for effective control of biocide activity, for cooling waters.
Method of Feeding :
- INNOVA BCD 503 can be fed as received or diluted with water minimum 10% concentration with any chemical feed solution. The chemical should be added to cooling tower basin (or any other point, which provides uniform mixing) addition should be made to metering pump to minimize handling.
Feed Requirements :
- Badly fouled systems must be cleaned before treatment to start. INITIAL DOSE - When the system is noticeably fouled, slug feed 75 to 150 ppm of INNOVA BCD 503 in the system. SUBSEQUENT DOSE - When the Microbial count is evident, slug feed 50 to 100 ppm of INNOVA BCD 503.
Control Testing :
- The best indication of the successful application of INNOVA BCD 503 is visual inspection of tower surfaces or monitoring changes in heat transfer on metal surface of process equipment.
Uses of on-site bacterial counts or microscopic examination provide relative indicators of system cleanliness and biological control. If bacteria counts are used, Note that counts may be high immediately after biocide addition. Counts will be lower as control is achieved.
- INNOVA BCD 503 is available in 25Kgs, 50Kgs & 200 Kgs.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at