Biocides THIONE Based (INNOVA BCD 505) In Bombay
INNOVA BCD 505 is a Tetrahydro-3,5,dimethyl-2H-1,3,5-thiadiazine-2-thione (organo-sulphur group) based broad spectrum biocide for control of microbiological growth in closed loop systems. The optimum pH for THIONE Based Biocides is 7.0 to 8.5
- INNOVA BCD 505 is useful for closed loop systems. INNOVA BCD 505 is very effective for SRBs.
- Dosage in cooling water treatment programs 15 to 30 ppm for effective control of biocide activity, for cooling waters.
Method of Feeding :
- INNOVA BCD 505 can be fed as received or diluted with water minimum 10% concentration with any chemical feed solution. The chemical should be added to cooling tower basin (or any other point, which provides uniform mixing) addition should be made to metering pump to minimize handling.
Feed Requirements :
- Badly fouled systems must be cleaned before treatment to start. INITIAL DOSE - When the system is noticeably fouled, slug feed 30 to 50 ppm of INNOVA BCD 505 in the system. SUBSEQUENT DOSE - When the Microbial count is evident, slug feed 20 to 30 ppm of INNOVA BCD 505.
Control Testing :
- The best indication of the successful application of INNOVA BCD 505 is visual inspection of tower surfaces or monitoring changes in heat transfer on metal surface of process equipment.
Uses of on-site bacterial counts or microscopic examination provide relative indicators of system cleanliness and biological control. If bacteria counts are used, Note that counts may be high immediately after biocide addition. Counts will be lower as control is achieved.
- INNOVA BCD 505 is available in 25Kgs, 50Kgs & 200 Kgs.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at