Biocides TCMTB Based (INNOVA BCD 504) In Bombay
INNOVA BCD 504 is a 2(thiocyanomethylthio)benzothiazole based biocide for control of fugus growth in cooling water systems.INNOVA BCD 504 is used for preventing fouling and plugging problems caused by filamentous algae and fungi.
Long contact time is required in cooling water systems having high cycles of concentration or long retention time (long half - life). It can be useful for control of SRBs. It works excellent with good biodispersants.
- INNOVA BCD 504 is a good fungicide for control of wood rot.
- Dosage in cooling water treatment programs 20 to 50 ppm for effective control of biocide activity, for cooling waters.
Method of Feeding :
- INNOVA BCD 504 can be fed as received or diluted with water minimum 10% concentration with any chemical feed solution. The chemical should be added to cooling tower basin (or any other point, which provides uniform mixing) addition should be made to metering pump to minimize handling.
Feed Requirements :
- Badly fouled systems must be cleaned before treatment to start. INITIAL DOSE - When the system is noticeably fouled, slug feed 40 to 75 ppm of INNOVA BCD 504 in the system. SUBSEQUENT DOSE - When the Microbial count is evident, slug feed 30 to 65 ppm of INNOVA BCD 504.
Control Testing :
- The best indication of the successful application of INNOVA BCD 504 is visual inspection of tower surfaces or monitoring changes in heat transfer on metal surface of process equipment.
Uses of on-site bacterial counts or microscopic examination provide relative indicators of system cleanliness and biological control. If bacteria counts are used, Note that counts may be high immediately after biocide addition. Counts will be lower as control is achieved.
- INNOVA BCD 504 is available in 25Kgs, 50Kgs & 200 Kgs.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at