Membrane Cleaning (INNOVA MT 205) In Bombay
INNOVA MT 205 has been developed for the cleaning of reverse osmosis, nano-filtration and ultra-filtration membranes. Its formulation is based on an Ionic surfactant and is most effective in removing colloidal and other organic matter. During normal operation, reverse osmosis and the other membranes can become fouled, which greatly reduces the efficiency of the system.
Deposits build upon the membrane until they cause a reduction in normalized permeate flow, increase in differential pressure and losses in salt rejection. The effects of fouling can lead to pure water quality, loss in production, unscheduled down time and permeate membrane replacement.
A regular maintenance and cleaning program can provide a significant return on investment by extending system run time, preventing membrane degradation, maintaining lower feed pressure and extending the membrane's life.
When INNOVA MT 205 is used in conjunction with microbial control agents such as others, it is effective against biofilm. INNOVA MT 205 should always be used as recommended by the membrane manufacturer with respect to pH, Temperature, Flow rate, and differential pressure.
- Suitable for use with polyamide thin film composite and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Effective removal of organic matter.
- High level of active substance.
- Liquid product, easy to handle and simple to apply.
- INNOVA MT 205 cleaning solutions are made up at 1.0% to 2.0% by volume with chlorine free product water and NaOH addition to give a pH of 10.5 to 11.5. It is recommended that warm cleaning solutions be use within the limits imposed by the membrane manufacturers. The duration of the cleaning cycle depends on the quantity and nature of the fouling.
Although a cleaning period of 2 to 4 hours may be typical, and extended overnight soaking period may be necessary in the case of heavy fouling. Short periods of recirculation and soaking (15 minute change over) are considered good practice for heavily fouled membranes.
- INNOVA MT 205 is available in 25Kgs & 50Kgs pails other packaging is available on request.
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at