Hot Water Corrosion Inhibitors In Shirdi
Hot Water Corrosion Inhibitor is a high performance scale and corrosion inhibitor water treatment product based on a blended formulation of vegetable tannin extracts, alkalis and polymers.
It is scientifically formulated to prevent corrosion, scale and fouling in hot water and chilled water systems.
Hot Water Corrosion Inhibitor can also be used in low pressure steam boilers as a single drum programme, where it is specially designed for waters with a high non-alkaline hardness, low alkaline hardness, a low CO2 content and a low silica level.
it is suitable for ferrous and cuprous materials. It may be used with care, in systems containing galvanized steel but is unsuitable for systems containing aluminium.
- High performance scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Excellent corrosion, scale and fouling prevention for hot water and chilled water systems
- Convenient single drum formulation for low pressure steam boilers
- Excellent for high non-alkaline hardness, low alkaline hardness, low CO2 content and low silica levels
- Suitable for ferrous and cuprous materials
- Ideal for preserved locomotive boilers, steam powered models, exhibition and museum boilers
||12.0 - 13.5