Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
We Innova Corporate (India), We are offering Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC).
As disinfectant, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate can be used in hygiene and disease control, medical treatment, livestock farming, aquiculture and plant protection, etc, such as disinfect drink water, industrial water, dishware, swimming pools, livestock, poultry, fishes and environment disinfection as well as regular and preventative contagion disinfection.
- Eliminates dangerous contaminants from water
- Excellent effectiveness
- Accurate composition
- Chemical Name : Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Formula : C3O3N3Cl2Na
- Molecular Weight : 219.95
- Appearance : White Powder, Granules or 20 gm Tablet
- Effective Chlorine : 58.0% - 62.0%
- PH (1% soln) : 6 to 7
- Moisture : 4.0% max.
- Solubility : At 25° C
- Completely Soluble : in Water
For More Click On The Products From Product List Or.
Call Us at +91-9312-871-070
Or E-mail Us at